keskiviikko 21. elokuuta 2019

Printing Cat Photos

Yesterday I was printing for darker fabric, it was a bit different process than printing for lighter fabrics (I post later text abouot my rose prints).
I decided that this time I wasn´t going to use my drawings but photo instead.
Original photo
Original photo had some background that I had to take off with Photoshop. So I decided to use pink background because it´s my own favorite color and I`m going to make new pouch for myself to keep money, cards and other little things.

Photoshopped picture
Printing for fabric was different because fabric had to get pre-treatment with certain liquid.
And printing white shades isn´t so easy because printer sometimes get too white pieces as transparent, so they would be as same color as base fabric. It helps when you add contrast and shadows so whites aren´t too over exposed.

Ready Fabric
End result was a little bit too faded but I kind of like it, it´s like a bit of vintage look.
But Images size was too big for a pouch, so dn´t know if it´s going to be handbag or what.
Any suggestions?


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti